Update – AMAZING! Together, we raised over $228,000 in holiday support for hundreds of Foundation Communities households!
With your support, Foundation Communities is able to:
- Provide gift cards to more than 575 Austin households at our 15 family communities in Austin so they can purchase gifts for their families, have a holiday meal, or cover basic expenses.
- Provide gift cards to nearly 700 households, gifts and treats to household with kids, and winter care kits to seniors at three North Texas communities.
- Provide gifts and meals to nearly 750 residents at seven Supportive Housing Communities for single adults in Austin, including older adults, veterans, people living with disabilities, former foster care youth, and working musicians.
- Distribute emergency assistance, including rent support, to residents facing COVID-related hardships.
- Let our neighbors know the community has their backs during challenging times.
Austin, TX – It’s a season of giving and good cheer! Realty Austin is coming together to help make the holidays brighter for thousands of kids and families at Foundation Communities, many of which have been impacted by unexpected wage loss. Now, more than ever, the residents at Foundation Communities need a helping hand to uplift them through the holidays. Realty Austin has set a goal of raising $15,000 to Co-Sponsor an entire community, providing gift cards so families can purchase the items they need most.
Join Realty Austin in being a We’re For Here Neighbor and donate to the Holiday Assistance Program, online fundraiser. Your gift will mean so much and have a direct impact on our neighbors at Foundation Communities!
Pick a gift amount that’s right for you!
$35 – Sponsors a Meal
$75 – Sponsors a Gift
$125 – Sponsors an Individual
$275 – Sponsor a Small Family
$500 – Sponsor a Large Family
Now, more than ever, we need help supporting families that have been impacted by the unexpected wage loss due to COVID-19. Throughout November and December, Foundation Communities will be sharing stories – directly from their residents and staff – about what your gift means. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see these updates!