UPDATE: Realty Austin donated 144 backpacks and 6 boxes of school supplies to ensure that each of the 800+ children served in Foundation Communities after-school program gets a jump start on the 2016-2017 school year by providing them with the tools they need to succeed.
Every year Realty Austin, in partnership with Foundation Communities Austin, joins forces to host one of the largest Back to School Supply Drives. In 2015, our staff and agents donated over 50 backpacks and hundreds of dollars in back to school supplies for students and classrooms in need.
The 2016 Back to School Supply Drive will run from July 1st – July 25th, and is collecting back to school supplies for the 700+ students who attend the Foundation Communities after-school programs. All Realty Austin offices will serve as drop-off locations for school supplies and donations between 9 AM and 5 PM, and will be collecting the following items:
- Backpacks, ages 5-11 (male and female)
- Crayons, markers, glue (white liquid 8 oz)
- No. 2 pencils, erasers, scissors
- Supply boxes, wire-bound notebooks
Please help us offer these students another step towards success by providing them with new school supplies.
- 2015 Back to School Supply Drive
- How Realty Austin Gives Back
- Realty Austin Tops Best Places to Work List