RealtyAustin.com Now Offering Austin Home Sale Data
KXAN interviewed Jonathan Boatwright about featuring closing price data online to help clients make better informed decisions when buying or selling a home. Read more.
Just when you thought the #1 home search website couldn’t get any better, we’ve upped the game again! Realtyaustin.com now offers 10 years of Austin home sale prices on all listings in the Austin MLS. With realtyaustin.com, you can search for specific home sales in Austin from the last 10 years or see all home sales within a specific neighborhood for the last 3 years. Designed to help you make an informed decision before you buy or sell, our local data is much more accurate than national websites, like Zillow.
How to Unlock Home Prices in Austin on Realtyaustin.com
- Login to realtyaustin.com
- Unlock Austin home sale prices with any one of these options:
- Pop-up window will prompt you to click ‘Send Verification Email’
- Go to ‘Search’ > ‘Search Austin MLS’ > click ‘Price’ > click ‘Verify Email’
- Go to a listing details page and click on the lock icon to ‘Verify Email’
- Find verification email in your inbox and click ‘Accept Terms and Verify’
- Go back to realtyaustin.com and click ‘Continue’
View home prices in Austin
- In ‘Search’ bar, click in ‘Price’ box and add ‘Sold’ to see all listings with home sale prices in Austin
- Click on a listing to view sold history details
For more expert advice on home sale prices in Austin, contact a Realty Austin agent